Part Time Office Assistant
YellowDog Printing & Graphics offers our local and national clients both large and small format printing services. From business promotional materials to trade show and event graphics, our clients expect excellent customer service, quick turnaround times, and a top-quality product. We are looking for a PART TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT who will be responsible for:
- Answering and screening telephone calls and routing to appropriate person or taking detailed messages as necessary.
- Accessing and creating invoices, receiving payments, entering bills and reconciling accounts in Quickbooks Online
- Processing and receiving payments through Square.
- Packaging and shipping printed materials using UPS Online, Fedex Online and local courier system.
- Greeting customers and giving them their completed orders and/or reviewing their printed proofs as needed.
- Manage client expectations as they relate to turn around time, pickup or delivery method
- Serve as quality control check before project is completed
- Review accounts receivable and contact clients that are past due and determine hold status if necessary
- Listen and route any client complaints and reprints to the appropriate account manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and willingness to jump into role. Will be the first point of contact for many new customers so need someone who is very personable, energetic and outgoing.
- Proficient in office applications (ie: MicroSoft Word, Excel, Google docs), Email (Gmail, Outlook), File transfer (ie DropBox, Hightail, Google Drive) and Scheduling (Trello)
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Act as a team player and lend a hand to co-workers even if the work is outside your job description
- Ability to creatively problem solve and relay those solutions to clients and co-workers in a positive way
- Exceptional ability to listen and quickly assess customer needs
- Maintain a positive attitude towards daily work, clients and co-workers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license without restrictions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must love dogs
- Desktop publishing (ie: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher),
- Knowledge of the digital printing/copying industry, bindery, graphic design, advertising and marketing fields
- Prior customer service/office assistant experience
- Higher education experience or degree
Benefits and Compensation
- Hourly rate corresponds to experience
- Paid holidays
- Accrued paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible work environment
- Group health insurance available
Job Type: Part-time Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: $10.00+ /hour
- Prior work experience in fast paced environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.